I just read these lines, and thought they felt appropriate for this time of my life:
So supposedly I'm strong
and I cultivate a luscious lawn
But my crops can fail, I can also be wrong.
I can woo a distant beauty
but hopeless missing always rules me.
There's no invincible disguise that lasts all day.
Painful storms will always come to blur my way
And conversely blurry storms will go their way.
mostly the line about wooing a distant beauty but hopeless missing always rules me.
- ► 2010 (126)
- ► 2009 (76)
- Art Show. Parents.
- The elite.
- urim and thummim
- Christians and the redistribution of wealth.
- I just read these lines, and thought they felt app...
- Homosexuality and Shellfish.
- a real life furby!
- funny video with a good message.
- riki wiki
- Grad School.
- What I want from a home.
- Hi Marissa, Hi Brown Bear. Hello Self. Hello house...
- Yes for Marriage (for everyone)
- 'I will sleep through every single dawn and those ...
- One more thing
- vp debate.
- I came to know this guy cause he left a comm...
- Kari Jorgensen.
- ▼ October (33)