It causes such a thrill in one's (mine?)heart (by heart I actually mean brain) to hear for the first time with words from the person you love the words 'I love you so much'. Even if it happens right when the connection starts to break up and so you aren't certain that is what she said, but it feels like a tender moment so you don't want to say 'wait, what did you just say?' But then she says it some more and it feels thrilling each time.
Then after you (meaning me) hang up you notice you spilled an entire bottle of ink on your bed. On your new sheets, but you don't care, because it is just sheets. Now they have more character. Now they are Rorschach sheets. 'Lay down on this bed and tell me what you see.'
- ► 2010 (126)
- ► 2009 (76)
- Art Show. Parents.
- The elite.
- urim and thummim
- Christians and the redistribution of wealth.
- I just read these lines, and thought they felt app...
- Homosexuality and Shellfish.
- a real life furby!
- funny video with a good message.
- riki wiki
- Grad School.
- What I want from a home.
- Hi Marissa, Hi Brown Bear. Hello Self. Hello house...
- Yes for Marriage (for everyone)
- 'I will sleep through every single dawn and those ...
- One more thing
- vp debate.
- I came to know this guy cause he left a comm...
- Kari Jorgensen.
- ▼ October (33)