6.17.2008

testerbony

I don't talk about Falun Gong like I did when I was manic, but I still practice it.

Though, it is one of those ironically cyclical things, that, while it helps you feel good and full of motivation, you tend to only do it when you are feeling good and full of motivation.

By the end of this evening, I found myself feel pretty down. Several negative emotions swimming around inside me that I found myself harboring, and festering. Petty feelings like bitterness, spite and resentment. Feelings that make me feel like a little kid, because a lot of times I think I have grown out of letting myself feel certain ways and be affected by certain things, then events happen that remind me I haven't. That some part of the stages I have been through still laying low, waiting for the right moment to come out.

But tonight, in the depths of my feelings I somehow had the clarity of thought to go through the Falun Gong exercises. I was amazed how effective this was in terms of turning my frown upside down. Turning my negative feelings into positive ones. It was strongest while actually doing the actions, but still lingered after, and has helped me put my negative feelings into perspective, and give me a greater ability to control them.

This feels kind of like I'm baring my testimony for falun gong.

I say these things, in the name of Li Hongzhi
Amen.

No comments: