2.05.2007

this is an email i sent my mom last night. then her reply:


hi mom. i love you. i just wanted to apologize for everything this summer. sorry we had hard times together. i was definitely manic and delusional this summer and i realize all you wanted was to help me. thank you for your concern and being there for me.
love,
christopher

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris I love you so much!! Your sweet email made me cry with happiness. You are so dear to me I don't even know how to put it into words. This means so much to me, I know that you were not your self but I was heartbroken for you to ever think that I would ever do anything to hurt you, I will save this for ever!! I have saved every sweet email that you have ever sent to me. I don't want you to worry yourself about last summer. It was a hard time for both of us, and it just strengthens our love and we both know it was not in any way anything that you had control over, I am SO happy to have you back!!! Please let me know if you are not able to handle life and need extra support. I know how upsetting that can be. Dad and I will always be there for you. We will always love you no matter what.



I love you Chris very much!!!!

No comments: