10.10.2009

House husband

Lately I have been living my dream of living the house husband lifestyle. Marissa's schedule is much more full than mine, so I have taken upon myself the responsibility of cleaning and cooking. I really enjoy this. Having lived on my own for many years this is nothing new, but now getting to do it for another person as well is very enjoyable.
This isn't too suggest that Marissa does not also help with household things, but she works in a funny restaurant where she is on her feet most of the day, while I do things draw pictures of birds. This allows me the time and energy to take care of the house. I have always liked the idea of being a house husband, but wasn't sure if I would actually enjoy it. Turns out I do.

3 comments:

ROXY MARJ said...

OH MY GOSH! you seriously crack me up!! I WANT A TV SHOW CALLED HOUSE HUSBAND NOW! You write the pilot!!!! This could be HILLLLAAAAAARIOUS! :[)

Chris Almond said...

Okay. If you get me set up with a producer and things I promise I will.

Chris Almond said...

I just looked it up and there already is such a show. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Househusbands_of_Hollywood Probably isn't too funny though.